10th August 2018, 08:21 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Global Peace and Security) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida for MBA(Global Peace and Security) course. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this university. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

15th October 2018, 08:06 PM
isha1203

Smile Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Global Peace and Security) in Institute of Management and Technical Studies, Noida?

Eligibility to study MBA in IMTS is that the candidate must have a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?