18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA course in the specialization of Human Resource Management. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

19th May 2018, 11:24 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

Candidates who are interested to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research, should have completed their bachelor's degree in any stream with minimum 55% to 60% marks from a recognized college/university. Final year appearing candidates are also eligible to apply for the course. The admission will done on the basis of marks secured in CAT/MAT/GMAT/MET Punjab examinations.
19th May 2018, 02:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(Human Resource Management) in Centre for Management Training & Research?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Centre for Management Training & Research for MBA course in the specialization of Human Resource Management. Kindly tell me what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this institute.

Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university are eligible to apply for the MBA Human Resource Management in Centre for Management Training & Research. Those candidates who are in the final year of the graduation are also eligible to apply for the MBA admission. They have to clear CAT or MAT or XAT or GMAT for the MBA admission in the Centre for Management Training & Research. Candidates are shortlisted through group discussions and personal interview for the MBA admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?