25th July 2015, 08:42 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIPGMEE to study MDS?

Hello,
I want to give AIPGMEE for doing MDS course. I want to know all the relevant information of AIPGMEE and the eligibility criteria for applying. Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information, number of seats available and eligibility to study MDS in India?
  2. Detailed information and requirements to study MDS in US?
  3. Detailed information and eligibility to apply for AIIMS MDS entrance exam?
  4. Should I apply in AIPGMEE to study Clinical MD in General Internal Medicine? Procedure to apply in AIPGMEE?
  5. Is it possible to study MDS in USA after completing BDS? Detailed information and specializations available in MDS?
  6. Detailed information about entrance exams to study MDS in India and Abroad?
  7. AIPGMEE(MDS) application status query -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Where can I apply for MDS? I have done BDS from Jammu
  9. How much interest will be charged on Education Loan to study MDS? Detailed information about Mode of Repayment?
  10. Detailed information for MDS colleges in Nepal with low fee structure?
  11. Detailed information about COMEDK for MDS?
  12. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study MDS in AFMC? Eligibility to apply?
  13. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  14. Which branch should I choose in MDS to become a Forensic Odontologist? Eligibility to study MDS course?
  15. Can I do MDS in abroad after completing BDS in India? Minimum eligibility criteria required to apply?
  16. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in UGC-NET to study PhD in Urdu course?
  18. Should I study MDS again if completed from unrecognized college?
30th July 2015, 02:02 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIPGMEE to study MDS?

Detailed information and eligibility to apply in AIPGMEE to study MDS :

AIPGMEE stands for All India Post Graduate Medical Entrance Examination. It is conducted for admission in 50% MD/ MS/ Diploma courses seats.
  • Candidate must be citizen of India.
  • Candidate who holds MBBS degree from any recognized medical college or a foreign medical degree can apply for this exam.
  • Candidates passed from Medical colleges which are not recognised by Medical Council of India are not eligible for the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?