10th December 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

Hi everyone, I am interested to join CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research for studying MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology). So, I would like to know about the seats availability in this institute for this course. Kindly let me know about the seats asap.

14th December 2018, 06:20 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

There are total 3 (Three) seats available for MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. Candidates must have a recognized bachelor’s degree in dental sciences with a minimum of 55% marks to be eligible to study MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research. Candidates are selected based on valid score in NEET-MDS.
15th December 2018, 12:15 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many seats are available for MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research?

As per my knowledge, 3 seats are available for MDS(Oral Medicine and Radiology) in CKS Teja Institute of Dental Sciences and Research.

For more information, you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS

Chadalawada Nagar, Renigunta Road Tirupati Chittoor Dist.
Pincode: 517 506
Telephone 0877 - 2285430
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?