29th August 2019, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MPT(Neurology) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Hi, I am a student of BPT. After completing my Graduation, I want to do MPT(Neurology) course. I want to do this course in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences. Can I know my eligibility to do MPT(Neurology) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

7th September 2019, 02:53 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Neurology) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

The eligibility required to apply for admission to Master of Physiotherapy (Neurology) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences is given below:-

1)You must have done Bachelor of Physiotherapy from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
2)You must have attained the age of 21 years .
3)You must have completed 6 months of mandatory Internship during the Bachelor of Physiotherapy course.
4)You should not have any Gap and backlogs during the course of education.

You can visit the website http://intellengg.ac.in for more information.
8th September 2019, 06:02 PM
IphoneX

Default Re: Eligibility to study MPT(Neurology) in Venkata Padmavathi Institute of Medical Sciences?

Eligibility :--

Candidates who have passed BPT Degree of Dr. NTR University of Health Sciences or equivalent Degree, and have completed Internship as on the date fixed by the University, are eligible to apply subject to fulfillment of the conditions stipulated in Regulations.

For more enquiry visit:-- www.vimstirupati.com
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?