2nd August 2018, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Dear Sir, I am interested to study PhD in Spatial Informatics in IIIT-Hyderabad. I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this PhD program in this university. Kindly let me know immediately. Thank you!

30th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Candidates have to appear in the entrance exam called PGEE to study PhD Spatial Informatics at IIT Hyderabad is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

No age criteria for this course.
2nd July 2022, 01:05 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

The entrance exam PGEE to study PhD Spatial Informatics at IIT Hyderabad.

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized university can study PhD Spatial Informatics.
2nd July 2022, 05:34 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the entrance exam called PGEE to study PhD Spatial Informatics at IIT Hyderabad.

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Spatial Informatics.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?