2nd August 2018, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Hi everyone, can anyone of you let me know about the procedure for getting admission in IIIT-Hyderabad for studying PhD in Spatial Informatics program? Please tell me about the admission procedure. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  2. Procedure to get admission in MS CS in IIIT Hyderabad?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad? -- [New]
  4. When the admission of PhD(Spatial Informatics) will be started in IIIT, Hyderabad?
  5. How many PhD(Spatial Informatics) seats are available in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  6. Educational qualification required to do PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT, Hyderabad?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?
  8. Which campus of IIIT is better among Bangalore, Hyderabad, Allahabad and Delhi to study M.Tech without GATE?
  9. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in PhD in Power System at IIIT, Hyderabad? How much they pay during course?
  10. How to get admission in IIIT Hyderabad after scoring 217 in JEE mains
  11. Whether IIIT, Hyderabad considers only JEE Main marks for admission? Cutoff marks required in JEE Mains for admission?
  12. Should I go for ECE Dual at IIIT Hyderabad?
  13. IIIT Hyderabad is government or private institute?
  14. Top colleges in Hyderabad to study Aeronautical Engineering? Procedure to get admission?
  15. Admission procedure to study PhD(Business Management) in IIIT-Bhubaneswar?
  16. Can I get admission in M.Tech JNTU Hyderabad after scoring 434 in GATE with 7981 AIR in ECE? Any chance for admission in IIIT in AP?
  17. How to apply for IIIT Hyderabad M.Tech Entrance Exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges in Hyderabad city to study M.Com along with admission procedure? Where is the ICAI chapter located in Hyderabad?
30th June 2022, 09:39 PM
Aiman Afifa
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

The admission procedure to study PhD Spatial Informatics at IIT Hyderabad is candidates must have a post graduate degree from a recognized university.

The duration of this course is 3 years.
2nd July 2022, 12:04 PM
Muskan 0786
Senior Member++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Spatial Informatics) in IIIT-Hyderabad?

Admission Procedure:-

Those candidates who have completed their masters degree in a relevant field from a recognized university can study PhD Spatial Informatics.

You have to score minimum 60%marks.

PGEE is the entrance exam.
2nd July 2022, 04:32 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree with minimum 55%marks from a recognized university can study PhD Spatial Informatics at IIT Hyderabad.

The entrance exam is PGEE.

No age restriction for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?