19th July 2014, 08:08 PM
SACHINKUNAL20

Eligibility for admission in LLB at any good university?

Sir i want to take admission in a good university actually i want to do llb , but i got 42 % mark in gratuation , so give me reply i am eligible or not .
My category -general

22nd July 2014, 11:14 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in LLB at any good university?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SACHINKUNAL20 View Post
Sir i want to take admission in a good university actually i want to do llb , but i got 42 % mark in gratuation , so give me reply i am eligible or not .
My category -general

To join in LLB which is a Law course,the qualification which you need is completed +2 from a recognized school board of education.There is a entrance exam which you need to write in order to join in the course and it is CLAT Exam

CLAT stands for Common Law Admission Test

The eligibility needed for applying for the exam are:

# You need to have a Citizenship in India

# The age limit needed is that the candidate should have not attained 20 years of age and there are certain relaxation for other category candidates and it is that for SC/ST candidate it is 22 years.

The Duration of the exam is 2 hours and the total marks allotted for the exam is 200 marks.

Syllabus for the exam includes General Knowledge , English Language , Aptitude for Legal Studies

Regards
~Jxsab~
22nd June 2021, 11:44 PM
Singhskomal

Default Re: Eligibility for admission in LLB at any good university?

Yes you are eligible for LLB ( bachelor's in law)..
You need to clear LLB entrance exam CLAT.
but some University and colleges give direct admission in LLB.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?