27th February 2013, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus for GATE exam after completing MCA? How to prepare for GATE?

i want to know the syllabus of GATE exam,after complete MCA how to prepare for GATE.

30th March 2013, 02:53 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GATE exam after completing MCA? How to prepare for GATE?

MCA graduates can attend GATE (computer science). Exam is based on the topics covered under MCA degree. The test comprises questions on engineering mathematics and computer fundamentals. OS, networking, computer architecture, logical design, etc are the main topics included under the syllabus. Syllabus for the exam can be collected from GATE brochure or from their official website.
9th December 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the syllabus for GATE exam after completing MCA? How to prepare for GATE?

what are the topics based upon engineering mathametics for mca.
2nd June 2015, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

I have completed mca in 2012. Am I eligible for gate exam. I completes my 27th age
15th September 2019, 01:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the GATE syllabus for MCA
28th May 2022, 01:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed mca in 2012. Am I eligible for gate exam. I completes my 27th age
yes! You are eligible for the exam as per my knowledge exam we're conducted with no age restriction but it's depends on you that what you gonna do MTech or PSUs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?