18th April 2018, 07:50 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech in Electrical & Electronics Engineering. After completing my BTech I want to do MTech in Computer Science & Engineering. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study BE(Information Science & Engineering) in Jawaharlal Nehru National College of Engineering?
  2. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
  3. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  4. Eligibility to study PhD in Computer Engineering & Technology for M.Phil student?
  5. Possiblity to study B.Tech(Computer Science Engineering) for Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
  7. Eligibility to study M.Tech(Robotics) for B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering) candidate?
  8. Eligibility to study Master in Subsurface Science in Weiss School of Natural Sciences for BTech(Aerospace Engineering) student?
  9. Which course should I take after 10th to become an aeronautical engineer?
  10. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  11. Eligibility to study Master of Finance & Control for BCom(Banking & Finance) student?
  12. Eligibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.A.(Criminology & Police Administration) for Political Science graduate?
  14. Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  15. Quota for CBSE students in Gujarat engineering colleges? Is it advisable to study CBSE board in 11th & 12th if student wants to study in Gujarat Engg College? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to study Diploma(Computer Science & Technology) in CCCT?
  17. Admission criteria to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) in Central College of Engineering & Management?
  18. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Computer Science in University of Southern Indiana for 12th Science student? -- [New]
13th May 2018, 07:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Computer Science & Engineering) for BTech(ECE) student?

You need to appear for PG engineering entrance exam for admission in M.Tech CSE. The best option will be GATE, which will also help you to get stipend during your M.Tech degree.

B.Tech ECE stream graduates are definitely eligible for computer science engineering. You just need to perform well in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?