1st March 2018, 04:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?

Sir, I want to study diploma course in Immunology and Blood Transfusion. I would like to know which colleges provides this course in their institutes? Also, I have completed 12th Science from NIOS. So, I am eligible for this course or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study Diploma in Environmental Technology for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?
  2. Eligibility to study Diploma in Youth Development & Social Change for B.Com student? List of colleges offering admission?
  3. Whether a differently abled candidate is eligible to study Science additionally in 10th ICSE? Whether pursuing 12th from NIOS will enable his admission in Professional colleges?
  4. Eligibility to study B.Sc(Radiology) for 12th Science student?
  5. Possibility to get transfer from NIOS Board for 10th NIOS student? List of HS Science schools in Kolkata?
  6. Possibility to study Diploma Engineering after 12th? Procedure to get admission? List of colleges to study this course?
  7. Which colleges provide admission in BCA to 12th NIOS student?
  8. Can I get admission in 12th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE? Eligibility to appear in JEE Main & Advanced if pursuing 12th NIOS?
  9. Eligibility to study BE(Civil Engineering) for 12th Science NIOS student? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. List of colleges offering Diploma in Mechanical in Mumbai to 12th student?
  11. Which colleges accept NIOS certificate for BBA course admission?
  12. Eligibility to get admission in Medical colleges for NIOS student?
  13. Eligibility to study Physiotherapy Diploma course for 12th student? List of colleges in Uttarakhand?
  14. How to study 12th NIOS with Mass Communication & Journalism being a Diploma engineering student? Which NIOS school to join?
  15. Eligibility to study Biotechnology for a NIOS student from Agra?
  16. List of colleges in Chennai offering B.Sc in Forensic Science
  17. Admission procedure to study MD(Blood Transfusion and Immunohematology) in Kerala University of Health Sciences? -- [New]
  18. Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
20th March 2018, 10:20 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Diploma in Immunology & Blood Transfusion for 12th Science NIOS student? List of colleges offering admission?

Eligibility Criteria Required to study Diploma in Immunology and Blood Transfusion course:

In general, the minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for doing this Diploma in Immunology and Blood Transfusion course is 12th Class from a recognized university in 10+2 pattern. As NIOS is a recognized university, courses that are done from this university are also recognized. Hence, I can say that you are eligible to pursue this Diploma in Immunology course after 12th Class. There are several colleges that are offering this course. They are,

<> Netaji Subash Chandra Bose Medical College, Jabalpur
http://www.nscbmc.ac.in/

<> Aryabhatta Knowledge University, Bihar
http://akubihar.org/

<> Vardhman Mahavir Medical College and Safdarjung Hospital
http://www.vmmc-sjh.nic.in/Default_College.aspx

<> Singhania University, Rajasthan
http://singhaniauniversity.co.in/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?