6th August 2018, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for BTech(CSE) student?

Dear friends, I am a student of BTech ECE. After completing my BTech, I want to do MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology. Can you please let me know about that I am eligible to do MTech in this specialization or not?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission criteria to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?
  2. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  3. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  4. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  5. Which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  7. Mumbai University BE in Information Technology 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. How many seats are available for MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?
  9. Eligibility to study BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai? -- [New]
  10. How to get government college in Maharashtra?
  11. Colleges offering 5 year degree course of BE and M.Tech? Which exam I have to appear for to join this course?
  12. Best private colleges in which I can take M.Tech mechanical?
  13. best government college in Maharashtra that I can get after scoring 80% in diploma in computers?
  14. Which colleges can I get after scoring 76858 rank?
  15. Which college can I get for B.Tech after scoring 3295 in general and 4616 in girls?
  16. Course structure of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?
  17. Where can Ig et a seat with 52000 rank and SC reservation?
  18. Which college will I get after scoring 295 in SC Kota?
31st October 2018, 07:54 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for BTech(CSE) student?

Eligibility to study MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology for B.Tech(CSE) student is given below.

=> Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering is a postgraduate Electronics and Communication Engineering course.

=> The duration of Master of Technology in Electronics and Communication Engineering course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed B.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering or equivalent examination from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of the entrance examination like GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?