6th August 2018, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

Fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?

Hi everyone, I would like to know about the fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) offered in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology. Can anyone of you know about the fee expenses of this course in this institute?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of BE(Chemical Engineering) in Institute of Chemical Technology, Mumbai?
  2. Fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in National Institute of Fashion Technology, Mumbai?
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Deoghar Institute of Technology?
  4. Fee expenses of MTech(Digital Electronics & Communication Systems) of Vaishnavi Institute of Technology?
  5. Fee expenses of Diploma in Architecture Engineering in Swami Vivekanand Institute of Engineering and Technology? -- [New]
  6. Course duration and fee expenses of BE(Civil Engineering) in Bhilai Institute of Technology?
  7. Fee expenses of ME(Communication Engineering) in Anna University of Technology, Madurai?
  8. Which college is better to choose for M.Tech after scoring 2300 rank in Civil
  9. Course duration and fee expenses of BDes(Fashion Communication) in SID Pune?
  10. Fee expenses of ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  11. Which college should be selected after scoring 74% in E&TC
  12. Fee expenses of MTech(Computer and Information Science) in Federal Institute of Science and Technology?
  13. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra in which I can get admission? I have scored 30.33 marks
  14. Which college can I get after scoring 88 marks in AIEEE? Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Fee expenses of BE(Instrumentation Engineering) in Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology?
  16. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in Telecommunication? I have completed B.Tech from ECE
  17. Mumbai University BE in Information Technology 4th Sem Principles of Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Fee expenses of Diploma in Civil Engineering in Adesh Institute of Technology?
31st October 2018, 06:58 AM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Fee expenses of MTech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology?

Fee expenses of M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology is given below.

M.TECH COURSE FEE

=> First year = 1,20,000

=> Second year = 1,15000

=> Total course fee = 2,35,000

In order to get M.Tech admission in M.Tech(Electronics and Communication Engineering) in Mumbai Institute of Information Technology, you should appear in GATE examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?