22nd July 2018, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Hello everyone, I want to do MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) from Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course in this university? Please tell me asap. Waiting for your response!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  2. Can I become a Professor with MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) Degree of Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  3. Requirements to get MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) admission in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  4. Course structure of MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  5. List of colleges offering Vety Pharmacology and Surgery?
  6. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  7. List private Veterinary Colleges in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Will I get admission after scoring 6761 in AIPVT?
  9. What is the total number of seats available for applying in BVSC government colleges in India?
  10. Eligibility to study PhD(Fisheries Microbiology) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  11. How to take admission in BVSc? How can I get it?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  13. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  14. Eligibility for post graduation in Veterinary Science & Animal Husbandry?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  16. Sample question papers for RPMT with solutions?
  17. From where can I do Bachelor degree in Fishery or Agriculture?
  18. ICAR Top colleges in south India
30th October 2018, 11:58 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?

Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences is given below.

=> Master of Veterinary Science in Anatomy & Histology is a post graduation level course.

=> The duration of Master of Veterinary Science in Anatomy & Histology course is two years.

=> For this course candidate should have passed graduation in the respective stream with at least 55% from a recognized university.

=> The admission of the candidate will be done on the basis of examination so you should appear in the test which is organized by the Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?