29th May 2018, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?

Hi Sir, I am interested to apply for PhD in Animal Science program in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University. I just want to know about the procedure for getting admission in this university for this PhD program. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Which branch should I take for PG(MVSc) for better prospects?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  3. ICAR Top colleges in south India
  4. Fee expenses of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  6. How many PhD(Animal Science) seats are available in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?
  7. Can I get stipend to do PhD(Veterinary Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences? Structure of this course?
  8. Universities in India providing BVSc and AH course?
  9. PG/Certification Course after B.V.Sc.& A.H.? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Top 10 universities for M.Sc. Biotechnology in India?
  11. Eligibility for B.Vsc after 12th Non-Medical?
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Microbiology) in West Bengal University of Animal and Fisheries Sciences?
  13. List of top colleges and universities which offer M.Sc(Biotechnology) in India?
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Aquatic Environment Management) in Karnataka Veterinary Animal and Fisheries Sciences University? -- [New]
  15. Where can I apply for Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Geo Inofmatics? What are the criteria for getting IITs?
  16. Eligibility to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  17. Is it beneficial to study MVSc(Veterinary Anatomy & Histology) in Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences?
  18. Which are the courses related to marine, biotechnology after doing B.E Biotechnology?
28th July 2022, 01:33 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study PhD(Animal Science) in Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University?

The admission procedure is:-

Candidates who have done post graduate degree from a recognized university with minimum 55%marks can study PhD Animal Science.

The entrance exam called UGC-NET.

Duration of PhD Animal Science is 3 years
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?