20th September 2018, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Control in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Master of Finance and Control in Aligarh Muslim University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

18th November 2018, 03:49 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Control in Aligarh Muslim University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in Master of Finance and Control in Aligarh Muslim University. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the entrance exam asap. Thank you!

Aligarh Muslim University does not offer Master of Finance and Control course. It offers Master of Financial Management (MFM) course. Candidates who have passed a bachelor’s degree (graduation) in any discipline with at least 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university are eligible to study the Master of Financial Management course in Aligarh Muslim University. They have to appear for the Admission Test for the admission to study the Master of Financial Management course in Aligarh Muslim University. Duration of the course is 2 years. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?