14th May 2016, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello,
I would like to know that when the admission will start for Master of Finance & Control in Aligarh Muslim University? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to get admission in B.Com at AMU?
  2. When the admission will be started in Aligarh Muslim University for 9th standard? Last date of application?
  3. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  4. How to get admission in Ph.D in Aligarh Muslim university?
  5. Detailed information about Master in Finance and Control course? Procedure of admission?
  6. Admission in B.Com in Aligarh Muslim university for student of class 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  8. How can I get admission in 11th standard of Aligarh Muslim University being a 10th ICSE candidate?
  9. Admission procedure for admission in B.Com in Aligarh University?
  10. How may one get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after 10th? Where can I get the admission form?
  11. Procedure to get admission in Aligarh Muslim University for Master of Commerce course?
  12. Procedure to get admission to study B.Com in Aligarh Muslim University?
  13. How to get admission in 11th class in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get admission to study Bachelor of Fine Arts in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Detailed procedure and eligibility to appear in B.Tech entrance exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Admission procedure to study Diploma Civil in Aligarh Muslim University?
  17. Admission procedure to study B.A.(Urdu) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  18. Can I get admission in Aligarh Muslim University after studying in class 10th
16th May 2016, 09:30 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When the admission for Master of Finance & Control will be started in Aligarh Muslim University? Eligibility to get admission?

The admission process for Master of Finance and Control had already started in Aligarh Muslim University. The entrance examination for offering admission in Master of Finance and Control course in AMU was conducted on 2nd May, 2016. Candidates who have performed well in the examination will be offered in Master of Finance and Control course through counselling.

Candidates who have completed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 50% marks from a recognised university are eligible to apply for admission to Master of Finance and Control course in Aligarh Muslim University (AMU).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?