23rd October 2015, 01:23 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?

Respected Sir/Madam,
May I know the fee expenses for doing Master of Finance and Accounting of Aligarh Muslim University? And is there any concessions of fee? And is writing entrance exam is compulsory?

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed fee structure of SRM? Any concession is given under Muslim minority quota?
  2. Is there any entrance exam available to study Master of Finance and Accounting in Bangalore University?
  3. Total fee expenses to study MBBS in Ukraine? Entrance exams to study with scholarship?
  4. When M.Com entrance exam is conducted by Aligarh Muslim University? Procedure to apply?
  5. Fee structure for MBA in Aligarh Muslim University? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Important dates of Aligarh Muslim University B.Sc(Honours) entrance exam?
  7. Percentage required in 12th UP Board to study B.Com in Delhi University? Total fee expenses of study?
  8. How can I prepare to crack M.Sc(Chemistry) entrance exam conducted by Aligarh Muslim University?
  9. Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Jadavpur University? Total fee expenses of B.Tech in JU?
  10. Detailed information about the entrance exam to study B.Ed in Aligarh Muslim University?
  11. Being an OBC candidate is there anything I can do to avail fee concession?
  12. List of colleges which offer PGDCA course in Mumbai? Entrance exam to get admission and total fee expenses?
  13. Fee structure to join Ph.D in Management or Business Administration fro Aligarh Muslim University?
  14. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study M.Sc(Mathematics) in Aligarh Muslim University?
  15. Job opportunities after doing diploma in Business and Finance from Aligarh Muslim University?
  16. Should I have to appear in entrance exam to study B.Sc in Aligarh Muslim University? Specializations available to study?
  17. Eligibility to appear in AMUEEE for Diploma holder?
  18. Detailed information, course duration and total fee expenses to study B.A. in Astrology?
25th February 2017, 11:39 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam,
May I know the fee expenses for doing Master of Finance and Accounting of Aligarh Muslim University? And is there any concessions of fee? And is writing entrance exam is compulsory?

The Aligarh Muslim University, Department of Commerce offers the following courses Master of Finance & Control, Master of Tourism Administration, Master of Commerce, PG Diploma in Banking, Risk & Insurance Management and PG Diploma in Business Finance. There is no such course in the name of Master of Finance & Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University. The admission to the Master’s Degree courses will be done through an entrance examination conducted by the university. The fees for the Master of Finance & Control (MFC) will be Rs 5065. For exact fees details and concession, you have to contact the Aligarh Muslim University. The Aligarh Muslim University website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?