13th September 2018, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) from CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

15th September 2018, 07:16 PM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

There is no any specific entrance examination available to study M.Sc (Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology.
But the college may itself conduct entrance exam to provide admission in M.Sc (Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management).
17th September 2018, 07:42 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology?

There are no entrance exam available to study MSc(Airlines, Tourism & Hospitality Management) in CT Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology. Candidates are admitted based on marks obtained in the qualifying examination. In order to be eligible to pursue that course, candidates must be a Graduate in any stream from a recognized university/Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?