7th August 2018, 03:47 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  2. Fee expenses of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  3. Course structure of BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?
  4. Entrance exam available to study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in Herbarium Institute of Hotel Management?
  5. Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  6. Entrance exam available to study MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  7. How much percentage in 12th is required to apply for hotel management course?
  8. Course structure and duration of MBA(International Hospitality Management) in IMI International Management Institute Switzerland?
  9. Which is the best college for admission in Bachelor's degree of Tour and Travel?
  10. How many BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) seats are available in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  11. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of colleges available in Pune to study Hotel Management course through IIHM entrance exam?
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  14. Should I study BSc(Hospitality and Tourism Studies) in SES College of Hotel and Tourism Management, Thane?
  15. Entrance exams available to study MBA(Global Hospitality and Tourism Management) in UET University School of Tourism?
  16. Admission procedure to study BBA(Hospitality & Tourism) in Jyotiba Institute of Management and Technology?
  17. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  18. Is it good to do tourism and hospitality management course at Global Institute, Amristar?
19th August 2018, 06:18 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi friends, I want to secure admission in BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad. So, I want to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission. Thank you!

Applicants have to appear for an Entrance Examination and Group Discussion / Interview for the admission to study BBA in Hotel and Tourism Management at Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management. Applicants must have passed 10+2 in any stream or the preparatory programs as per Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar University norm for the admission to study BBA Hotel and Tourism Management course at the Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management. Duration of the course is three years. The Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management website link is given Click Here
20th August 2018, 11:31 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study BBA(Hotel Management and Tourism) in Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management, Ahmedabad?

BBA (Bachelor of Business Administration) in Hotel Management & Tourism is a graduation level degree. The duration of the course is 3 years.

The basic eligibility required for studying this course is a 10+2 in any related stream with minimum 59% from any recognised board.

This course is offered by one of the famous college named Cambay Institute of Hospitality Management.

The admissions are given based on the entrance exam results which is conducted by the institution. Every year the institution conducts entrance exam for giving admissions into the institution for different courses.

You need to apply for the exam through online by visiting the official website of the institution. After qualifying the exam you’ll be called for a personal interview.
Based on your performance in the exam and personal interview you’ll be given admission into the institution.

For more details visit the official website of Cambay institute of hospitality management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?