24th December 2018, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Urban Management) in Xavier Institute of Management?

Hello everyone, I want to join Xavier Institute of Management for studying MBA(Urban Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

27th December 2018, 12:31 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Urban Management) in Xavier Institute of Management?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I want to join Xavier Institute of Management for studying MBA(Urban Management). Can I know which is the entrance exam available for admission in this course and in this college? Please tell me asap.

All shortlisted applicants have to appear for a Writing Ability Test and/or Personal Interview for the admission to study MBA Program in Urban Management in the Xavier University. Eligibility to study the MBA in Urban Management at Xavier University is as follows: a. Candidates who have secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in their undergraduate program can apply without any Admission Test score by entering their rank information in the application form. B. Candidates with a three year bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in any discipline with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university can apply with a valid Admission Test score of GATE/CEED/NATA/XMAT/CAT/NMAT/XAT. C. Candidates with a bachelor’s degree in Architecture, Geography (Hons) and Planning with at least 55% marks in aggregate and candidates from other disciplines with at least 60% marks in aggregate. The Xavier University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?