19th June 2018, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Hello friends, I am interested to study BBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BBA in Airline and Airport Management in this college?

Related Questions:
23rd June 2018, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any entrance exam available to study BBA(Airline and Airport Management) in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I am interested to study BBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kasturi Institute of Management Studies. So, I want to know that I have to appear in any kind of entrance exam for getting admission and studying BBA in Airline and Airport Management in this college?

There is no entrance examination available to study BBA Aviation Management course at the Kasturi Institute of Management Studies. Candidates are admitted to the course based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (10+2). Duration of the course is three years (six semesters). Candidates have to apply by downloading the application from the website or can collect the application from the Kasturi Institute of Management Studies for the admission to study BBA Aviation Management.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?