24th December 2018, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MSc(Communication) in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education?

Hello, I am interested to study my MSc(Communication) in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education for this MSc course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

27th December 2018, 11:06 AM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MSc(Communication) in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am interested to study my MSc(Communication) in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in Manipal Academy Of Higher Education for this MSc course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks in aggregate are eligible to study MA Media & Communication at Manipal Academy of Higher Education. Admission to the MA Media & Communication course is done on the basis of rank obtained in the All India Manipal Entrance Test (MET), Group Discussion and Interview. Duration of the MA Media & Communication course is two years. Applicants can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?