17th August 2018, 11:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Hi, I want to know that which entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula for MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) course? Please tell me about the entrance exam as soon as possible. Thank you!

18th June 2021, 12:57 AM
honeyroy
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula is given below.

Candidate will be getting admission on the basis of CAT/ XAT score.

Candidate can also get admission through entrance exam conducted by university.

Candidate can go through counseling procedure of CAT /XAT to secure admission.

Application can be submitted offline only.
29th June 2021, 04:14 PM
ritadev

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MBA(Hotel Management, Tourism and Catering Technology) in The Fort Ramgarh Institute of Hotel Management, Panchkula?

Hello, you can join any entrance exam classes to crack these exam and get admission for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?