20th December 2018, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) in BRHCET?

Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) from BR Harne College of Engineering & Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

27th December 2018, 01:18 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam available to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) in BRHCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello everyone, I would like to know that if I want to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) from BR Harne College of Engineering & Technology then what entrance exam I need to appear? Please let me know about such entrance exam.

Candidates have to apply for the admission to study ME (Civil Structural Engineering) course in the BRHCET (B.R. Harne College of Engineering & Technology) with valid GATE score. Candidates must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant branch of engineering or technology with at least 50% marks from a recognized college or university are eligible to study the ME (Civil Structural Engineering) course in the BRHCET. Duration of the ME (Civil Structural Engineering) course is two years. The BRHCET website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?