2nd October 2017, 04:21 PM
Unregistered

Do I have to pay AIBE exam enrollment fee again in 2018?

I have enrolled to the council last year in January and yet not passed AIBE exam because after my enrollment only 1 exam held and I was not able to attend the exam. My enrollment will be end in January 2017. Whether again I have get enrolled and pay money if they will not conduct exam till January 2018?

3rd October 2017, 05:46 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do I have to pay AIBE exam enrollment fee again in 2018?

Since, you have enrolled yourself in the last year of AIBE examination and you have attended in an examination as well, you have to enroll this year once again as your enrollment is ended this year on January.
To apply once again in the year of 2018 for AIBE examination, you must have to enroll yourself and have to pay the enrollment fees again.
3rd October 2017, 10:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

If your enrollment is already done, then you don't need to enrol again. All you have to do is apply for exams again by paying the required examination fee only.

Hence, just contact the concerned authority for more information and apply for the exam on time before deadline.
27th December 2018, 02:21 PM
Unregistered

I failed in my AIBE exam. Do I have to pay the examination fee Rs. 3500/- again for appearing in another exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?