20th December 2018, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) in BRHCET?

Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Civil Structural Design in BR Harne College of Engineering & Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

27th December 2018, 03:07 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MTech(Civil Structural Design) in BRHCET?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi everyone, I just want to know about the admission criteria for studying MTech in Civil Structural Design in BR Harne College of Engineering & Technology? Kindly let me know about the admission criteria because I am interested to study this course in this university. Thank you!

Those candidates who have passed or appeared in the Bachelor degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering or Technology from State Government / MHRD approved colleges, with at least 50% aggregate marks are eligible to study the ME (Civil Structural Engineering) in the BRHCET. Candidates are admitted to the ME (Civil Structural Engineering) course in the BRHCET on the basis of their rank obtained in the GATE. Duration of the ME (Civil Structural Engineering) course is two years. The BRHCET website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?