17th March 2014, 11:26 PM
prawin90

Entrance exam to do MS in BITS?

I have completed BE and I have a year experience in IT.I like to know the entrance exam to do MS in BITS pilani

30th January 2015, 09:54 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Entrance exam to do MS in BITS?

To get admission in BITS Pilani for M.S course you must have a graduate degree from any recognized college or university and you have at least 60% to apply.

Eligible Candidates will be required to take a written test and interview. The admission will be based on the performance in the qualifying degree, experience, test and interview.

The test is dependent upon your subject or degree you are applying for it. It is for 120 minutes and having 100 questions.

There is a special test for software system which contains 50 questions for about 60 minutes.

All questions are aptitude. Each correct answer gives you 3 marks and wrong answer deducted 1 marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?