12th April 2011, 12:48 AM
sippy gupta

How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

How to crack PSU Exams? Books for PSU and GATE exams for Chemical Engineering(B.tech)?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of PSU for electrical engineering? Which books are to be referred to crack the PSU exam?
  2. What is PSU? Any future of mechanical engineer in PSU? How can I crack PSU?
  3. Syllabus of PSU and GATE exam? How to prepare for it? Which are the branches of PSU?
  4. What should I prepare for GATE or PSU exam? Which one is more beneficial?
  5. How to apply for off campus job at PSU? Importance factors to be considered?
  6. Whether a B.Tech(ME) female candidate is eligible to apply for PSU? Should I have to appear in GATE?
  7. Is it necessary to appear for GATE after passing B.Tech CSE? What is the syllabus of CAT and PSU exam
  8. What should I do to crack PSU's? Examination dates for PSU and IES exam?
  9. Can I get job in PSU through GATE if completed M.Sc in Electronics?
  10. Can a chemical engineering student write PSU exam? From where to buy the form? Which exams to write other than GATE?
  11. Companies under PSU which offer recruitment through GATE? -- [New]
  12. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  13. Is it possible to crack PSU through self study? From where to download the GATE paper?
  14. Details about PSU's for chemical engineering? Is there any syllabus of PSY for chemical engineering?
  15. Information about the PSU books and preparation details for GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Eligibility to apply and important dates of PSU recruitment exams for B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  17. Am I eligible for PSU exam if I have done B.Tech Chemical Engineering?
  18. When the PSUs application forms will be available?
31st May 2011, 06:44 PM
hitendra kumar malik

Thumbs up Re: How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

you have to apply upsc...

practice makes man perfect so do your hard work and get position in psu,,,,,

you can carry arihant publication.....

all the very best
21st July 2011, 03:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

i am maheswar,i am a electronics and instrumentation student what are the books that help me for the exam of psu.
15th August 2011, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to crack PSU exams?Books for PSU and GATE exam for B.Tech Chemical Engineering?

wats the best g.k. book for psu written exam??
6th September 2011, 07:58 PM
teeks
Senior Member+

to crack psu's you have make you no.of question correct more about 90% quetion should correct to cross the written exam then interview of the psu's are also very difficult you should be technically stronger in your subjects means you should have very good knowledge of your B.tech subjects.

and make your non tech part also stronger enough to cross the written exam it also include some part of the written exam
21st December 2013, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

I M A AVERAGE STUDENT IN BE ENTC FROM 1ST YEAR I M NT ABLE TO SCORE MORE THAN 40% WAT ARE THE CAREER OPTIONS FOR ME PLZ GUIDE ME SIR
RICHA DESHMUKH
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?