9th October 2019, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MD(Radiotherapy) admission in AIIMS Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi team, I want to get admission in AIIMS Jodhpur for studying MD(Radiotherapy). I want to know about the entrance exam which I have to appear for getting admission and studying this course. Kindly tell me about the cutoff score also for securing admission.

15th October 2019, 07:38 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MD(Radiotherapy) admission in AIIMS Jodhpur? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Entrance exam to get MD(Radiotherapy) admission in AIIMS Jodhpur is as follows:-
AIIMS-PG

Cut-off score varies every year.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?