5th September 2019, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exam to get MPhil(Statistics) admission in Loyola College Chennai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

I want to secure admission in Loyola College Chennai for studying MPhil(Statistics). I would like to know about the entrance exam through which I can get admission for this course in this college. Please tell me about the cutoff rank for getting admission.

8th September 2019, 03:10 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exam to get MPhil(Statistics) admission in Loyola College Chennai? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MPhil in Statistics at Loyola College, Chennai. Admission selection is on the basis of the score obtained in Entrance test which is conducted by the university followed by an interview.

The educational qualification required is a candidate must have done a Master's degree in the relevant field with a minimum score of 55% marks in aggregate from a recognized university. A candidate can apply through the website www.unom.ac.in.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.loyolacollege.edu
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?