26th August 2015, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to attend AP PGECET GATE counselling if secured 19.67 marks in GATE?

Dear Sir,
I have got 19.67 marks in GATE and I belongs to OBC candidate. My GATE scorecard is 308. Am I eligible for AP PGECET GATE counselling?

Related Questions:
  1. When will be the counseling for GATE candidates for M.Tech admission?
  2. Which colleges can I probably get with 19 marks in GATE? Procedure of AP GATE counseling? Date of start of GATE counseling? Procedure of GATE counseling and how can we know the dates of different colleges for GATE counseling?
  3. Can I apply for counselling to get admission in any good college if scored 15.33 marks in GATE?
  4. When GATE counselling will be conducted? How to know the counselling date for different colleges? Procedure of counselling?
  5. When will be the counselling of GATE for m.tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How can I prepare to score good marks in GATE? Procedure to apply for GATE counselling?
  7. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  8. Is it possible to study in Anna University through GATE without appearing in TANCET?
  9. When the counselling will be started for a candidate who secured 10000 AIR in GATE-Mechanical Engineering at Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Is it possible to do M.E while studying BSc chemistry?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Tech(Biotechnology) for a candidate who has secured 50 rank in PGECET?
  13. Can I get admission in NIT or IIIT, Allahabad if scored 28 marks in GATE? Procedure and date of counselling?
  14. Am I eligible to attend GATE 2015?
  15. Am I eligible to attend counselling if secured 49.4% in 12th ISC and 42537 rank in JEE Main being an OBC candidate?
  16. List of colleges for a candidate who has secured 38.67 marks in GATE(CSE)?
  17. Procedure for admission in self sponsored M.Tech course in IIT?
  18. Can I get admission in Osmania University if scored 27 marks in GATE-ECE being a ST student? Should I have to appear in PGECET?
28th December 2015, 05:33 PM
userdefined

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend AP PGECET GATE counselling if secured 19.67 marks in GATE?

Sorry to say that you are not really eligible to use the obtained GATE marks.
You have to get at least the qualifying marks in GATE to use those marks for higher studies as well as jobs.
It actually differs yearly and it is not constant. It depends on the number of candidates scores.
10th April 2017, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to attend AP PGECET GATE counselling if secured 19.67 marks in GATE?

Sir I got 30 marks in gate then is it require to write PGECET or can I join directly through any counselling
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?