26th December 2014, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?

Hello
I am in BDS 2nd year.....
after my BDS i will study MDS.....
I am doing my BDS in Chennai.....
please tell me about the entrance exams....
please tell me asap!

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?
  2. Fee structure of MDS program in Saraswati Dental College, Lucknow? Required marks in entrance exam for admission? Tips for preparation without coaching? -- [New]
  3. How can I prepare to crack MDS entrance exam to get admission in any government college?
  4. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam?
  5. List of colleges which offers MDS for an Intern? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS at any good university?
  7. Which is the entrance exam to get admission in MDS college of Bangalore
  8. Previous year KLE MDS entrance exam questions?
  9. Detailed information and examination date of COMEDK and ASSO-CET for MDS admission? When the application of entrance exams will be released?
  10. Books to be read for APPF MDS entrance? Past 10 years question papers for MDS entrance?
  11. Information, eligibility criteria and number of seats available for MDS program in India?
  12. Previous Questrion papers for Mds Entrance and top colleges in andhra pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  13. How can I apply for entrance exam to get admission in USA for MDS program being a BDS 2nd year student? Procedure to get scholarship?
  14. Reference books for the preparation of MDS entrance exam? Best MDS college in India? Where should I pursue MDS between India and America?
  15. Which all MDS entrance exams can I give(Both Private and Government)? What is the study material for MDS entrance exam?
  16. How to prepare for MDS entrance exam of Manipal? Number of seats in MDS and availability of scholarship?
  17. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  18. Entrance test, best colleges and reference books for MDS entrance test? From where to do MDS?
27th December 2014, 08:35 PM
Inflammable

Default Re: In which entrance exam I have to appear for admission in MDS program?

If you want to get admission in MDS then it is advisable to appear in All India Post Graduation Dental Entrance Exam(AIPGDEE). AIPGDEE is conducted by AIIMS. Any candidates who have secured 50% in BDS are eligible to appear in this entrance exam. Final year candidates are also eligible to appear. Apart from this entrance exam there are many entrance exams conducted by different universities in India. The eligibility criteria and pattern of entrance exams by every universities are same. Below is the list of such entrance exams for admission in MDS program.

1. Calcutta University MDS Entrance Exam.
2. Manipal College of Allied Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
3. Institute of Medical Sciences - Banaras Hindu University MDS Entrance Exam
4. SRM University MDS Entrance Exam
5. Rajiv Gandhi University of health and sciences MDS Entrance Exam
6. The West Bengal University of Health Sciences MDS Entrance Exam
7. KLE University MDS Entrance Exam
8. Delhi University MDS Entrance Exam
9. Bangalore University MDS Entrance Exam
10. JSS University MDS Entrance Exam
11. Annamalai University MDS Entrance Exam
12. Vinayaka Missions University MDS Entrance Exam
13. Sri Ramachandra Medical College & Research Institute MDS Entrance Exam
14. Pondicherry University MDS Entrance Exam
15. Maharishi Markandeshwar University MDS Entrance Exam.

You will get the notification of entrance exam in the official website of these universities. You can also get the information through the newspapers. The pattern of these universities entrance exams is almost same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?