16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Hi, I want to know which are the entrance exam I have to give to secure the admission in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies for MArch(Architectural Conservation) course? Please tell me about the cutoff marks for getting admission.

19th July 2019, 10:39 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available to study MArch in Architectural Conservation at the Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies. Admission is done on the basis of CET (Common Entrance Test).

The other eligibility criteria are the candidate must have done Bachelor's degree in Architectural from a recognized university.
20th July 2019, 01:20 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

You have to appear in and qualify the MAH MArch CET(Maharashtra MArch Common Entrance Test) conducted by DTE Maharashtra to secure the admission in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies for MArch(Architectural Conservation) course.
To appear in MAH MArch CET, you must have passed Bachelor Degree in Architecture from any recognized university with at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidates of Backward class and PWD categories of Maharashtra State only).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?