16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Campus Interview for MArch(Architectural Conservation) candidate of Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

Hi all, I am going to apply for MArch(Architectural Conservation) course in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies. I would like to know that if I do MArch(Architectural Conservation) from this institute then what are the campus interview available for me by this institute?

20th July 2019, 05:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Campus Interview for MArch(Architectural Conservation) candidate of Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

Yes, Campus interview is available in the Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies. The institute provides training and guidance services to shape the careers of their students and organize various programs for enhancing the skills of the students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?