16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Admission criteria to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

Hello, I am interested to study my MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies. So, I want to know about the criteria for admission in this institute for this MArch course. Please let me know about the admission criteria.

19th July 2019, 10:56 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

Master of Architecture in Architectural Conservation is a postgraduate Architecture Engineering course and the duration of this course is 2 years. For the admission of this course, the candidate should have passed Bachelor of Architecture from a recognized university. The minimum percentage required in the Bachelor of Architecture course to get admission in Master of Architecture in Architectural Conservation is 50%. Also, you should appear in the entrance examination to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies.
20th July 2019, 06:26 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Admission criteria to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

The admission criteria to study MArch in Architectural Conservation at Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies are given below.

==> Candidate can take the application form from the institute office.

==> Fill the form with all the required details and attach all the relevant documents.

==> Pay the application fee and submit the form at the institute office.

==> Admission will be done by following the rules of the Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture (MASA).

I am also giving you the contact details of the Institute.

Address - Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies
Vidhyanidhi Marg, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone - +91-22-26700918/26200923
Email - [email protected]
20th July 2019, 01:14 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Admission criteria to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies is that you must have passed Bachelor’s Degree in Architecture with at least 50% marks (45% marks in case of candidates belonging to Backward class and PwD categories belonging to Maharashtra State only) from All India Council for Technical Education or Council of Architecture or Central or State Government approved institutions/ universities.

You must have qualified MAH MARCH CET(Maharashtra MArch Common Entrance Test) conducted by DTE Maharashtra.

Candidates can visit the official website for details;
www.krvia.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?