16th July 2019, 03:12 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

Hello everyone, I am interested to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies. Can I know about the procedure for studying this MArch(Architectural Conservation) in this college? Please tell me asap.

20th July 2019, 06:06 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study MArch(Architectural Conservation) in Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies?

The procedure to study MArch in Architectural Conservation at Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies are given below.

==> Candidate must have done BArch in the relevant field with a minimum score of 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized university.

==> Admission will be done by following the rules of the Maharashtra Association of Schools of Architecture (MASA).

I am also giving you the contact details of the Institute.

Address - Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute of Architecture and Environmental Studies
Vidhyanidhi Marg, J.V.P.D. Scheme,
Mumbai, Maharashtra
Phone - +91-22-26700918/26200923
Email - [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?