23rd June 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MCA in top college of India? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I am studying BCA in Hubli. I want to study MCA in any of the top colleges in India. I want to know that which are the entrance exams available to get admission in top colleges? What would be the cutoff rank required?

31st October 2021, 06:09 PM
Ayesha baig
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MCA in top college of India? Cutoff rank required to secure admission?

You will have to appear in the entrance exam called TANCET, NIMCET, MAH MCA, and IPU CET to study MCA . Qualification required for MCA is you must have a graduation degree in BCA with minimum 50%marks from a recogniszed university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?