25th May 2019, 01:48 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) from Noida International University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

26th May 2019, 05:02 PM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

Entrance exams available to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University are as follows:-
GATE
UPSEE
MAT
27th May 2019, 04:30 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams available to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University?

The admission to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University is thorugh GATE score.

You would need to attempt the GATE examination and had to get a valid score card.

You can apply for the admission process through the website https://niu.edu.in.

After that click on " Apply now" to fill the application form.

Address:-
Noida International University, Plot 1,
Sector-17 A, Yamuna Expressway,
Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh 203201
27th May 2019, 11:19 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

You have to appear in the NSAT (NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test) conducted by Noida International University to study MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University. GATE qualified candidates are also eligible to pursue MTech(Building Construction and Management) in Noida International University. Candidates are selected on the basis of rank obtained in the entrance test.

For details;
https://niu.edu.in/admission-process/
27th May 2019, 05:13 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello friends, I have a dream of studying MTech(Building Construction and Management) from Noida International University. So, I would like to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission in this course in this university.

Candidates are admitted to the MTech (Building Construction and Management) course at the Noida International University on the basis of valid GATE score or NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT).

Candidates can apply online or offline for the admission to study MTech (Building Construction and Management) in the Noida International University.
27th May 2019, 08:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study MTech in Building Construction and Management course at the Noida International University.

This test is conducted by the university and the name of the test is NSAT (Noida International University Scholarship Cum Admission Test). Selected candidates will then move further for group discussion and personal interview.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.niu.edu.in.
28th May 2019, 01:00 AM
Careeradviser
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you must appear and qualify in the NIU Scholarship cum Admission Test (NSAT) or GATE entrance exam to get admission for M.Tech in Building Construction and Management course at Noida International University. Admission can be done through online or offline mode. Admission will be given to the candidate who has scored good marks in the entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?