12th April 2021, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

What are the fee expenses of each semester for an MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Aerospace Engineering) at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore. But I don’t know anything about its fee expenses. Can any of you tell me about the fee expenses of each semester for this course?

14th April 2021, 03:27 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the fee expenses of each semester for an MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore?

MTech in Aerospace Engineering at Indian Institute of Science Bangalore is a 2 year duration course. The fee expense of this course is given below.

Tuition Fees Every Year is Rs.9000

Year I - Rs.29200
Year II - Rs.14200
Total - Rs.43400

I am also giving you the institute website link for your reference that is www.iisc.ac.in
14th April 2021, 11:50 AM
Pikachuuuu

Default Re: What are the fee expenses of each semester for an MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore?

The fee expenses of each semester for an MTech(Aerospace Engineering) course in Indian Institute of Science Bangalore are;

You will pay tuition fee of Rs. 10000 each semester.

This course will complete in 4 semesters.

You will also pay admission fee of Rs. 5000.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?