14th January 2020, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology Indore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in MBA(Computer Management) in the School of Computer Science and Information Technology Indore. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

11th December 2020, 10:01 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology Indore? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for an MBA(Computer Management) in School of Computer Science and Information Technology Indore can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of CAT score .

You must have completed Graduation in any specialization with minimum aggregate of 55% to get admission.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?