14th January 2020, 11:46 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MTech(Automotive Electronics) in JSS Science and Technology University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hello everyone, I want to join JSS Science and Technology University for studying MTech(Automotive Electronics). Can I know which are the entrance exams available for admission in this course and in this university? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also to get admission.

11th December 2020, 09:59 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MTech(Automotive Electronics) in JSS Science and Technology University? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Entrance exams to study for MTech(Automotive Electronics) in JSS Science and Technology University can be seen below.

Admission will be done on the basis of score of GATE exam .

You must have around 40 marks in GATE exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?