27th August 2019, 01:31 AM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study BTech(Marine Engineering) in Indian Maritime University Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

I want to join Indian Maritime University Kolkata for studying BTech(Marine Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

30th August 2019, 10:50 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Marine Engineering) in Indian Maritime University Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Yes, Entrance examination is available to study BTech in Marine Engineering at Indian Maritime University, Kolkata. Admission selection and seat allotment will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the Common Entrance Test which is conducted by the university.

This Common Entrance Test will have 200 multiple choice questions and syllabus would include English, General Aptitude, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics at plus 2 level. The cut off marks required for admission is a candidate must have passed 10+2 from the science stream with minimum marks 60% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and 50% marks in English. There would be relaxation of 5% in minimum marks for SC/ST category students.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.imu.edu.in
31st August 2019, 03:47 AM
shahi jee
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study BTech(Marine Engineering) in Indian Maritime University Kolkata? Cutoff marks required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study B.Tech (Marine Engineering) in Indian Maritime University, Kolkata are as mentioned below:-
IMU-CET

Cutoff marks required to get admission are different for every different years.
31st August 2019, 12:21 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join Indian Maritime University Kolkata for studying BTech(Marine Engineering) course. Can I know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

Interested candidates have to appear for the All India Online Common Entrance Tests (CETs) conducted by the Indian Maritime University for the admission to study BTech (Marine Engineering) in the India Maritime University, Kolkata. The CET contains 200 multiple choice questions from Physics, Mathematics, Chemistry, English and General Aptitude at 10+2 level. Candidates can register online for the Online Common Entrance Test (CET). Cut off marks required to get admission will vary based on the demand for the course. Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?