15th December 2019, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

I have an interest to study MCh(Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad. Can anyone of you kindly tell me what are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this college? Kindly let me know about the cutoff marks also for getting admission.

18th December 2019, 11:52 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

There is no entrance examination is available to study MCh in Urology at Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad. The educational qualification required is a candidate must have passed post graduation in the relevant stream from the recognized university.

I am also giving you the college website link for your reference that is www.deccancollegeofmedicalsciences.com
19th December 2019, 12:06 AM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MCh(Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Yes, entrance examination is available for Master of Chirurgiae (Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad.

You would need to appear in National Eligibility cum Entrance Test postgraduate (NEET PG) to be eligible to get a seat in Master of Chirurgiae (Urology) in Deccan College of Medical Sciences Hyderabad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?