18th June 2018, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

I want to apply for PhD program in Indian Veterinary Research Institute. I want to do PhD in Veterinary Parasitology. Can you please tell me about the requirements for applying PhD program in Veterinary Parasitology in in this institute. Please let me know immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. When will the Ph.D in Veterinary Parasitology start at Veterinary College & Research Institute (VCRI), Namakal?
  2. How many PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) seats are available in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  3. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  4. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?
  6. Which top 6 college can I get after scoring 333 in ICAR?
  7. Can a M.Sc Medical Parasitology do PhD from Delhi University and JNU? Requirements for it?
  8. Which colleges can I get after 323 rank in ICAR?
  9. Requirements to apply in Indian Institute of Petroleum Research Associate recruitment? -- [New]
  10. Distance education university in Madhurai for B.Tech, BVSc distance course?
  11. What should I do after M.V.Sc in animal biochemistry?
  12. What type of jobs are available for students doing M.V.Sc Biostatistics in Indian Veterinary Research Institute? Where should I take admission for Ph.D? In which sectors should I apply for jobs?
  13. Procedure to apply for Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly to do Ph.D in Pharmacy? Previous year question papers of it?
  14. Documents required to apply for PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  15. Best colleges for Agriculture in UP? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. List of top 10 colleges for Agricultura engineering? I have scored 587 rank
  17. Course structure and duration of PhD(Animal Biochemistry) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute, Bareilly?
  18. Colleges in Karnataka to pursue diploma in agriculture? What is the duration of this course?
15th September 2019, 11:51 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Requirements to apply for PhD(Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute?

** Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Parasitology is a doctorate level course and the duration of Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Parasitology is three years.

** For the admission of Doctor of Philosophy in Veterinary Parasitology course, the candidate must have passed master degree in the respective stream with at least 60% from a recognized university.

** In order to apply for Ph.D. (Veterinary Parasitology) in Indian Veterinary Research Institute the candidate has to score good marks in the entrance examination.

** For the application process, you should visit the official website of Indian Veterinary Research Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?