5th June 2012, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli

I would like to know the names of top ranked govt. medical colleges in karnataka. What is the status of karnataka institue of medical sciences, hubli.???

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for Karnataka CET(Medical) exam? I've done my 10th from karnataka and want to do my 12th from outside karnataka
  2. Are there any paid seats for Non Clinical Branch in India?
  3. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  4. What is the cutoff rank of KIMS hubli for CET?
  5. Will I be considered under Karnataka quota for taking admission in medical colleges of Karnataka? I am pursuing my schooling from AP, but my father had studied in Karnataka for 6 years
  6. Can I get a free government medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3187?
  7. How much is the medical college fee structure in Karnataka Private and Government Medical Colleges?
  8. List of top 10 government colleges in Karnataka? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Admission in MBBS for a candidate who has secured 112 marks in COMEDK?
  10. What are the post graduation courses opportunity after basic B.Sc nursing? -- [New]
  11. Procedure for admission in MBBS or B.E with scholarship?
  12. What are the government jobs available after completing BAMS course in Kankenwadi Ayurbedic Medical College Bengaum, Karnataka
  13. Will I get medical seat in Karnataka after scoring 3700 medical rank in Karnataka state
  14. How to go for forensic odontology in India? Which university provies this course and where in India?
  15. Will I get medical seat in government after scoring 1182 rank in CET Karnataka?
  16. Which college can I get after scoring 978 PGCET rank
  17. Admission in MBBS course in Delhi after scoring 84% in 12th?
  18. Fee structure of government medical colleges in Karnataka? Minimum ranking required to get a government seat in government and private colleges of Karnataka?
7th July 2013, 10:30 PM
thilakgv

Talking Re: Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know the names of top ranked govt. medical colleges in karnataka. What is the status of karnataka institue of medical sciences, hubli.???
My Friend,
There are nearly 33 madical colleges in karnataka, among them BMC is the top most medical college located in banglore and then comes KMC- hubli havig very good administration. Other than that you can prefer MMC-mysore, JJMMC-davangere, KMMCMPL-Manipal, KMC-manglore, VIMS-bellary are some of the good colleges in which you can prefer.
7th July 2013, 10:32 PM
thilakgv

Default Re: Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
My Friend,
There are nearly 33 madical colleges in karnataka, among them BMC is the top most medical college located in banglore and then comes KMC- hubli havig very good administration. Other than that you can prefer MMC-mysore, JJMMC-davangere, KMCMPL-Manipal, KMC-manglore, VIMS-bellary are some of the very good colleges
20th December 2013, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Names of the top ranked government medical colleges in Karnataka? What is the status of karnataka institute of medical science Hubli

eligibility to get admission in Karnataka medical college,hubli for mbbs
20th December 2013, 07:00 PM
Unregistered

when the admission process will be start &date of admission for MBBS?
3rd May 2014, 09:18 AM
Unregistered

If i got 73% in c et in which gOvt Med colleGe Can I get admiSsiOn
28th June 2017, 05:13 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in KIMS hubli medical college? I have got 1890 category wise national rank in NEET 2017.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?