30th March 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

List of colleges offering Master of Financial Accounting in Hyderabad? Fee expenses and course duration?

Hello Everyone,
Kindly tell me what is the duration of Master of Financial Accounting course and kindly tell me the fee details and colleges of MFA in Hyderabad? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges in Karnataka and career opportunities of Masters of Financial Accounting course?
  2. Is it beneficial to study PG Diploma in Computer Financial Accounting for B.Com(H) student? List of institutes with fee expenses in Delhi?
  3. List of colleges which offer Master of Financial Accounting in Southern India? Eligibility to get admission?
  4. Is it compulsory to appear entrance exam for study Master of Finance and Accounting in Aligarh Muslim University? Can I get fee concession? Total fee expenses of this course?
  5. Which are the companies offering industrial training in Hyderabad? I am a MBA financial and accounting officer
  6. List of companies offering Inplant Training for MBA(Finance & Accounting) 2nd year student in Hyderabad?
  7. Detailed information, fee expenses and institutes offering SAP HR Training in Hyderabad?
  8. List of colleges offering Diploma in Education in Southern Mumbai? Admission procedure, course duration and fee expenses?
  9. What are the requirements to do CA course? Fee structure and Duration for this course? Nearest colleges to Hyderabad offering this course? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I study LLB after completing B.A.? List of colleges in Delhi with fee expenses and course duration?
  11. Any entrance test to pursue ICWA course? List of institutes offering this course? What is the fee structure and what is the duration of the course?
  12. Which sector to choose as per my knowledge and PG course?
  13. List of colleges offering B.Tech(Mechatronics) in China? Total fee expenses?
  14. Is it possible to study Master of Financial Accounting for BBA student?
  15. List of government colleges offering Safety Engineering Diploma in Maharashtra? Course duration and total expenses?
  16. List of colleges offering Diploma in Travel and Tourism in Bangalore? Total fee expenses of this course?
  17. Detailed admission procedure and fee expenses to study Bachelor of Accounting & Financial course? Job opportunities in Advertisement company?
  18. List of colleges offering Diploma in Aviation in India? Yearly fee expenses?
8th April 2016, 08:26 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master of Financial Accounting in Hyderabad? Fee expenses and course duration?

Thee are not much options in Hyderabad to pursue Master of Financial Accounting.
Here are some of the list of colleges in southern part of India where you can pursue Master of Financial Accounting.

List of colleges for Master of Financial Accounting:-

Government Ramnarayan Chellaram College of Commerce and Management (GRCCM)
Ph. No: 080 22262889
Address: Palace Road, Basaveshwara Circle, Bangalore-560001

Presidency College
Ph. No: 044 2854 4894
Address: Kamarajar Salai, Chepauk, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu-600005

Institute of Business Management and Technology
Ph. No: 080 26791740, 26798528, 9008026666
Address: #298, 100 Feet Ring Road, 4th Phase, 7th Block Extension, Banashankari 3rd Stage, Bangalore-560085

Indian Academy Centre for Research and Post Graduate Studies
Ph. No: 080 2202 2900, 2544 4103
Address: Hennur Cross, Hennur Main Road, Kalyan Nagar, Bangalore-560043

Ganga Kaveri Institute of Science and Management
Ph. No: 080 2342 9917
Address: 1699, Dr. Rajkumar Road, Rajajinagar 3rd Stage, Bangalore, Karnataka-560010

The duration of the above Master course is two years.
The total fee expenses vary from college to college, you need to confirm it from the respective college authorities.
3rd April 2020, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of colleges offering Master of Financial Accounting in Hyderabad? Fee expenses and course duration?

Which are some of colleges for Master of Accounting in Hyderabad? And Which is better among Master of Accounting and MBA?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?