19th September 2019, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study an ME(Signal Processing) in Sri Vellapally Natesan College of Engineering? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission in ME(Signal Processing) in Sri Vellapally Natesan College of Engineering. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

10th November 2019, 02:14 AM
Crenchekids
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study an ME(Signal Processing) in Sri Vellapally Natesan College of Engineering? Cutoff score required to get admission?

The entrance examination Master of Engineering (Signal Processing) in Sri Vellapally Natesan College of Engineering.

You must have passed Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering with 39% marks or Associate Member of the Institution of Engineers with minimum 55%.

You can check the website http://svncemvk.com for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?