27th February 2021, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Hi friends, I want to secure admission for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in the Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences. So, I want to know about the entrance exams through which I can get admission. Kindly let me know about the cutoff score to get admission.

28th February 2021, 01:01 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences:-

1. OUAT Entrance Exam.

2. IIT JAM.

3. MCAER CET.

Cutoff score required to get admission changes everyyear. It is dependent on the category as well.
28th February 2021, 03:44 PM
jeet2porwal

Default Re: Entrance exams to study for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences? Cutoff score required to get admission?

Entrance exams to study for MSc(Pharmaceutical Chemistry) in Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Applied Sciences can be seen below.

You can get admission on the basis of NEET PG score.

You must have minimum 60 percentile score in NEET PG to get admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?