29th August 2019, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

Entrance exams to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in NIT Warangal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

Hi friends, I am interested to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) from NIT Warangal. So, can I know which are the entrance exams I have to appear for studying this course in this institute? Please tell me about the cutoff marks also for securing admission.

7th September 2019, 12:40 PM
Infant angel
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Entrance exams to study MTech(Automobile Engineering) in NIT Warangal? Cutoff marks required to secure admission?

The admission to Master of Technology(Automobile Engineering) in Nation Institute of technology, Warangal is through Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) which is a national level engineering entrance examination.

You would need to appear in Graduate Aptitude Test Engineering (GATE) and had to score minimum 37% marks to be eligible to get admission in Master of Technology(Automobile Engineering) in Nation Institute of technology, Warangal.

You can visit the website https://www.nitw.ac.in for more information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?